One Year Foundation Course For Class IX
Program Description :
This Program helps students to excel in Jr. Science/Maths Olympiad with excellence in school studies and develop strong foundation for Olympiads /NTSE /KVPY/ Other Competitive Entrance Exams. The entire syllabus of class IX is discussed in the classroom targeting school exams and the aforementioned exams. There is no need of any separate tuition classes for the subjects taught at HARVIN ACADEMY.
Class VIII appeared/passed students.
March-April 2020 to March 2021.
Class Schedule :
Weekends – Saturday and Sunday.
Direct or through HARVEST (HARVIN Eligibility for Scholarship Test).
- Technology assisted teaching with audio-visual aids and demonstration.
- Emphasis on conceptual clarity and thorough understanding of the topics.
- Development of intellect, insight and reasoning abilities.
- Development of mental strength for getting the student ready to face tough competitive exam in the future.
- Personalised attention.
- Regular feedback and Parent-Teacher meetings.
- A painstakingly compiled, comprehensive and up-to-date quality study material.
- Healthy competitive environment.
- Mentorship program, motivational seminars and memory training classes.
- Transport and hostel facility available.
- Career Counselling.