Two Years Program NEET
Program Description :
Session – 1 : Mar-Apr / Jun-Jul 2020 to Feb 2021 Entire syllabus of Class XI is discussed in the classroom. Initially focused on the school exams, the program eases the students into NEET preparations.
Session – 2 : Mar 2021 to Apr 2022 Entire syllabus of Class XII is discussed in the classroom targeting both Board exams as well as NEET. A revision of Class XI syllabus is also provided during the session.
Class X appeared/passed students.
- March-April 2020 to April 2021
- June-July 2021 to April 2022
Class Schedule :
- Weekdays – 3 to 4 days per week
- Weekends – Saturday and Sunday
Direct or through HARVEST (HARVIN Eligibility for Scholarship Test).
- Comprehensive coverage of entire syllabus in the classroom.
- Free of cost Test Series – HFT, HST and HVSM.
- Personalized attention.
- Regular feedback and Parent-Teacher meetings.
- Customised doubt clearing sessions and tutorials.
- Free of cost access to library books.
- Free of cost access to computer lab.
- Online support
- A painstakingly compiled, comprehensive and up-to-date quality study material.
- State-of-art infrastructure.
- Healthy competitive environment.
- Limited batch size.
- Mentorship program, motivational seminars and memory training classes.
- Transport and hostel facility available.
- Career Counseling.